The English Country Garden Festival
Our much loved annual Summer Garden Festival in celebration of English Country Life.
Each year we welcome an inspired handpicked collection of 60+ stalls, visitors and dear friends of Coombe Trenchard, to enjoy a fine weekend with us in the gardens of our home.
The festival is held over two days, attracting visitor numbers in excess of 2500, and for many, it's the official start of their English Country Summer.
~ Save the date ~ 2019 will be the 8th year of the Festival on 1st & 2nd June
It's the people that really make this event a success for us - and we just love to see everyone coming together - as hard working volunteers, supporters and producers of the event, and as families and friends that visit and create that terrific buzz - faithful 4 legged friends too!
Exhibitors & Stallholders from Devon & Cornwall include
- Plant specialists & growers
- Garden products & furniture makers
- Craftmakers & artists
- Vintage home & garden treasures
- So many Artisan producers
- Pimms, Local Ales & Cider
- Traditional games & activities on the croquet lawn
- And one cannot forget the delicious range of lunches, wonderful home made cakes, cream teas & foodie stalls
~ Exhibitor & stall holder expressions of interest, Press & PR enquiries click here to submit your enquiry ~
We look forward to sharing more details of what's in store at our 2019 festival over the coming months
Gates Open 10am until 5pm ~ Daily Admission & Weekend passes available ~ Children under 14 free ~ Dogs on leads most welcome